Tacos San Miguel: From Food Truck To Brick-and-Mortar
Jul 13, 2018 06:55PM ● Published by Kevin
"Variety of quesadillas - chicken, shredded beef, cheese, and steak." Photo courtesy of Yasmin S. on Yelp.
We've compiled a list of buzz-worthy notes about the shop from around the web:
Top 5 on Facebook
- We drive all the way from Pt. Charlotte just to get these tacos! We love them that much! That's a 30 minute drive with 2 little kids in the back seat just for some good authentic tacos! - Kristy D.
- Seriously best tacos in town.i go see miguel and his homie atleast 3days a week if not more. Them quesadillas be on point 2 tho - Alberto N.
- The Shredded beef taco is my favorite! So yummy! The cilantro, lime, and grilled onions are a perfect fresh topping - Amy W.
- Authentic, simple, delicious. Some things take time and there's nothing greater than waiting for fresh ingredients served hot with a smile. More, please! Thanks, Tacos San Miguel! - Lee R.
- Great service. Even better chorizo. Hands down best tacos in town. - Joshua M.
Latest Reviews on Yelp
- "Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat. My food. A beef torta. This is a wonderfully tasty, large and reasonable price mexican sandwich. Torta $6...Tacos $2 Quesadilla $3 Tamales $2.00
"A nice touch was a free small serving of fresh fruit.
"Chatter... This is a brick & mortar eatery recently open. It is owned/operated by the food truck folks of Tacos San Miguel. The original is located at the intersection of Del Prado/Pine Island in a parking lot. (cash Only)
"The staff is wonderful. BUT be aware that Spanish is their primary language and operating a restaurant seems to be a new venture.
"The food is fresh and high quality. They accept cash & credit cards at this location.
"So if seeking great inexpensive chow this is the place." - Richard H.
- "Delicious!! I have tried every single taco! My favorite are the fish and
the al pastor. These tacos are very simple. Corn tortillas, meat,
onion, cilantro and add the green sauce! They put ample meat in these
precious, perfect tacos. They have jarritos too. Eat to your hearts
desire. You won't be disappointed. I'm so happy we live very close by! I
hope they have tremendous success!" - Candy W.
- "New place just opened in Jan 2018. Next to Ceci's pizza/ Planet Fitness. It's in the back corner so a bit hard to find.
"Tacos were delicious and remind me of authentic California street tacos. I'll definitely be back for more!" - Kimmie H.