The Travel Channel Ranks Sanibel Beaches as the Best in Florida for Fun in the Sun
Apr 27, 2018 02:02PM
Causeway Beaches. Courtesy of https://sanibel-captiva.org/.
From The Travel Channel
- Sanibel Beach - "The island's curved shape captures shells"
- Siesta Key - "Check out weekly drum circle"
- Daytona Beach - "Go for a speedboat ride"
- South Beach - "Snap photos of the colorful lifeguard stands"
- Key West - "Searching for sharks"
Read More About the Island's BeachesWe thought it would be cool to round up some of our favorite articles about visiting the island's beaches. Check out these throwbacks below!
A closer look at the best beaches for fishing, watersports and family activities. Read More »
Two-wheeled beach cruisers today can be spotted in dedicated road lanes, paved or natural trails and in select spots on the beach itself. Read More »
Ambu Yoga is a multi-style yoga studio offering instruction for all skill levels, offering heated/non-heated studio classes, beach yoga, SUP yoga, guided meditation, and more. Read More »