3 Things to Do to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day 2018 in the Fort Myers Area
Mar 13, 2018 03:52PM ● Published by Kevin
Courtesy of the Fort Myers River District website.
Grab your green gear and get going!
This is the fourth year the event is taking place. You’ll board the exclusive trolleys to travel to various locations where you can enjoy a specialty drink for just $2.50 at each place*. Get your passport stamped at every participating stop (no purchase required) and you can win an Irish-themed basket filled with Guinness, Jameson, Baileys and more! You’ll get a special gift at check-in, and you can also win prizes on the trolleys, including swag and gift cards to local spots.
Expect lots of entertainment, including live music, dancing, singing and more! This is a 21+ event. Valid ID at check-in will be required. Tickets are $10 in advance, and are available at BackStreets Sports Bar.
Participating locations and their specialty drinks:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Thin Mint
- Monkey Bar: Scooby Snack
- Cruisers: Hurricane
- Cigar Bar: Shamrock Juice
- Rockade: Pot of Gold
- Dixie Roadhouse: Dixie Shamrock
- Two Amigos: Melon Margarita
- Ralph’s Place: Leprechaun Bach
- Rack 'Em Sprits & Times: Irish Mud
- Remixx Lounge: Sour Apple Tequila Cocktail
- Tiki Hut: Irish Whiskey Sour
- Big Blue Brewing: Lightest Thing Ya Got (award-winning beer)