Cubs Head to Fort Myers in March for Historic Spring Training Outing to Two Sold-out Crowds
Jan 31, 2018 06:27PM ● Published by Kevin
If You're Going
- Gates open TWO HOURS prior to scheduled first pitch.
- The JetBlue Park Ticket Office is open Mon-Fri 10-3 and then daily 10-3, starting 2/12/18
- Prohibited in JetBlue Park: No outside food or beverages. No beach balls, noise making devices, firearms, flag poles, sign poles, alcoholic beverages, cans, glass or plastic bottles. Smoking & vaping is not permitted in JetBlue Park or on Fenway South property. No bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8" will be permitted.
- All persons, bags, and personal items are subject to search upon entering JetBlue Park.
- Infant Changing Tables are located inside every restroom
- Make sure to like JetBlue Park on Facebook and follow @FenwaySouth for info on events at Fenway South throughout the year.
Season Ticket parking is located south of the dirt road between David Ortiz Way and Power Alley, adjacent to Daniels Parkway.
Information courtesy of MLB.com
More Spring Training Stories
Pitchers and catchers report on Feb. 13. Excited baseball fans looking for things to do before the game in 2018, fear not! We've got you covered. Read More »
Pitchers and catchers report on Feb. 13. Excited baseball fans looking for a place to go before the game in 2018, fear not! We've got you covered. Read More »